Tags: dogwalking, DRIFTING, IF, illustration friday, k9qt, mermaid, princesstomato
This is a sneak peek of my listing that will be part of an ebay launch called “k9Qt”. Tune in Monday, June 22. This post has been updated~~ (here is the link…click this line)link to the full color version and a host of many more K9Qt’s. 🙂
Also, be sure to leave a comment here to win a princesstomato painting.
Tags: Chris Young, Giveaway
I just feel like today is special for some reason. With an abundance of gratitude, I realize it is time to get back to my usual outgoing self, and come out of “hiding.” In my little hiatus, I see that things have really taken off at etsy, and I would like to really start selling there. So, for the 100% shameless promotional part of this post, I want to offer a ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR giveaway!!!!!!! :
There are several ways to enter this giveaway: (you get one entry for each of these things…yes, you can have six entries each)
1. Post a comment here on this giveaway post
2. HEART ME on etsy!!! I am new and lonely over there!
3. Follow princesstomato on TWITTER
4. Remain or Add me as a friend on FACEBOOK
5. Join my FACEBOOK GROUP (this may end up replacing my regular mailing list in the future)
6. Promote this giveaway on any of your sites, blogs, etc!!! (you will have to let me know if you have done this so i can add your extra entry!!)
So, start posting!and adding me! I will use a random number sorter to give away this $100 PRINCESSTOMATO gift certificate good toward painted denim on June 30.
Today I am filled with so much gratitude. It has been a long and painful year and a half…filled with many, many ups and downs. I was just looking through some photos from the card in my camera,,,,and I nearly started crying. Just so many, many things I have to be grateful for. My life is really full of more blessings than I probably deserve, and I hope to make the most of it!
I would like to extend a note of thanks, mixed with a bit of apology out to my wonderful, wonderful customers over the years. You have been with me through it all, and I love you all! Your kids have “grown up” with me and my own kids. We have celebrated and prayed for each other, cried and rejoiced over many things. I know that I have not offered nearly as many items as I used to, and I have been a bit out of touch…not quite myself. Sorry about that, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your patience and patronage. I have used this time to complete some orders for you, but my “absence” was filled with time to work on a project that has been extremely fulfilling for me. (more on that later)…
I just feel like today is special for some reason. With an abundance of gratitude, I realize it is time to get back to my usual outgoing self, and come out of “hiding.” In my little hiatus, I see that things have really taken off at etsy, and I would like to really start selling there.
Happy Birthday, to me! And good luck on the drawing!!!
Here is a peek at my latest creation:
Update June 3 at 12noon: Looks like facebook is what most prefer! good to know! 138 members so far in the facebook group. Don’t forget to post a comment on this wordpress blog, and do the other items for more chances to win!!! 🙂
This game of tag says we have to:
FIRST: List seven random facts/habits about yourself
(Do I hear groaning?? Don’t worry, it will be over soon!)
1. Hmmm. (tapping foot) A habit of mine that I do intend to quit soon is: drinking pop. I am quite sure that all the carbonation and sugar I consume is robbing me of calcium and giving me badonkadonkbutt in return.
2. I am allergic to cats and dogs.
3. A cat adopted us, AND thanks to my impulse-buying husband, we now have a dog as well.
4. Said dog brought me three things today:
a) The brown bunny from M’s room
b) The blue elephant from J’s room-
c) Something from the yard . Trust me. You don’t want to see a photo, and I surely didn’t want to take one. But Gigi just made Elvis a liar.
5. I am getting ORGANIZED! Feels GREAT! Erica referred this book to me over a year ago and I have been applying many of the principles to our life and home. There is a quote in there (or another book) that says “Clutter is tangible evidence of laziness.” Grrr….that got my goat! I have never been considered lazy, so if there is evidence of THAT, it must GO! 🙂
One idea that has helped me is one that shows how to organize your rooms like a kindergarten class. The labelmaker is my new best friend, let me tell ya!
Another idea came from my mother-in-law a couple months ago. So simple, but how wonderful it feels to have laundry caught up all the time! We just have two baskets–one for dark and one for whites, and they get washed and put away daily. Woohoo! (We also threw or gave away two humongo sized garbage bags of just SOCKS!) Talk about making space in the dresser and relieving me of always feeling I need to match them up and find a place for them! 🙂
6. I am a Gemini. I am also a choleric-sanguine according to Florence Littaur’s book. I love these type of questionaires, especially the more in-depth ones. And I LOVE trying to figure out what other people are. My husband is the exact opposite–a phlegmatic-melancholy.
7. I confess that I do love wearing clothes that are comfy, but also stylish and expressive. I also confess that I would rather stay up than GET up. That explains why I often forgo the fashion thing and opt to take my kids to school in my jammies and slippers. Yes, I usually go in. And yes, I am usually drinking a Coke.
OKAY–on to the rest of the game……
Next, I have to choose another SEVEN bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog (sorry guys! LOL!) If you have already been picked, just let me know and I will change my list!
Megan already played-:)
THIRDLY: Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notfiy them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.